For booking please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School and University Programs:
If you are coordinating a study abroad or service learning trip to Ghana, consider adding Unity Ecovillage to your itinerary. Some organizations base their programs at Unity; others lodge at our guesthouse for brief stays while visiting nearby points of interest (Cape Coast and Elmina slave castles, Kakum national park, beaches, and more). See below for a menu of services Unity Ecovillage provides.
Student-Run and Charitable Organizations:
We have the tools and experience to help your organization run a trip to Ghana. The staff at Unity will work with you on the design of a program that best suits your particular area of interest and budget.
Tour Operators :
Unity’s central location, 8 km outside of Cape Coast on the road from Accra to Takoradi, makes it an ideal destination for tour companies leading trips in Ghana. In addition to accommodations and fine dining, Unity offers a broad range of services. See below.
List of offerings :
- Workshops in traditional arts (drumming, dancing, batik, glass bead making), sustainable building methods, and organic farming.
- Guided tours to various points of interest.
- Accommodations (max 24 visitors) and meals.
- Service learning opportunities.
- Lectures by professors from the University of Ghana.
- Facilitate academic research
- Transportation to and from the airport and locally.
- Support to participants applying for Ghanaian visas